- Register for Summer Youth Programs on our online registration site. Registration opens in mid-February. To review or make changes to your registration later, you'll need to use the code that was sent in your registration confirmation email.
Cost & Payment
- The cost of UW Summer Youth Programs camps and classes vary. Check the specific camp or course page for cost.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. The only form of payment we accept is credit card; we cannot take third-party payments.
All financial assistance funds have been exhausted for 2019. We encourage you to email email@example.com in early to mid-January for information about financial assistance for 2020 Summer Youth Programs.
Refund Policy & Withdrawals
- Refund policies and deadlines vary depending on your course start date.
- For camps or courses starting in June or July, the 100 percent refund deadline is May 15, 2019. The 50 percent refund deadline is 21 days before the start of the course.
- For camps or courses starting in August, the 100 percent refund deadline is June 12, 2019. The 50 percent refund deadline is 21 days before the start of the course.
- No refunds will be issued after 21 days before the start of the course
- All requests to drop a course must be submitted in writing to the Summer Youth Programs office. Send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot drop a course by phone. Requests should include the student’s name, email address used to register, and course(s) you wish to drop.
- If your child is unable to attend a course because of physical or mental debilitation or other circumstances beyond your control, and the refund deadline has passed, you may petition for a hardship withdrawal. You will need to complete a hardship withdrawal form and submit it to email@example.com. We will review your request and notify you in a timely manner of our decision. Refunds are not guaranteed.
- Many UW Summer Youth Programs fill up quickly. If a camp or course is full, you can add your student to the waitlist during registration. When you add your student to the waitlist, you will be charged a nonrefundable $5 waitlist fee.
- If your student is on the waitlist and a space becomes available, you'll get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. (To ensure that you receive waitlist emails, we recommend that you add this address to your Safe Senders List.) You will have 48 hours to let us know if you would like the space.
- If we do not hear back from you, we will offer the space to the next student and you will be removed from the waitlist.
- Summer Youth Programs reserves the right to cancel a camp or course. In the rare event of a cancellation, we will notify you about four weeks before the program start date, and you'll receive a full refund.